• All trips and prices shown are subject to availability and possible change without notice.
• Itineraries may differ from advertised due to circumstances beyond our control.
• Kalypso Adventures cannot guarantee wildlife to be seen on each trip. Kalypso will also not enter into activities that will endanger animal habitat solely to suit the client’s demand of seeing wildlife.
• Travelers are strongly advised to ensure that they have comprehensive Travel Insurance Coverage (including cancellation, personal injury, medical expenses, loss of luggage etc) during their travel. Kalypso Adventures is not responsible for the insurance policy of the clients.
• Kalypso Adventures will not be liable for expenses arising out of cancellation, injury, medical expenses, death etc.
• 25% of the tour expenses is to be deposited with Kalypso Adventures at the time of booking. This deposit along with a letter from Kalypso Adventures on receipt of such an amount will be considered the confirmation of the booking.
• The full payment for the tour needs to be paid 8 weeks prior to departure.
• Cancellations will be subject to cancellation charges.
• Cancellations have to be intimated to Kalypso Adventures in writing.
• Deposit of 25% is not refundable on cancellation.
• Cancellation between 59 to 22 days prior to departure will be charged 50% of tour expenses.
• Cancellation between 21 and 15 days prior to departure will be charged 75% of tour expenses.Cancellations made from 14 days to day of departure will be charged 100% of the tour expenses.
• Cancellation by Kalypso adventures In the unforeseen eventualities of disaster, war, riots, political or industrial unrest like Airline operators strike or any other force majeure (forces outside our control), it may be necessary to cancel the tour in the best interests of our clients. In such an eventuality our clients will be informed as soon as possible. The expenses borne by the clients will be refunded in full. We will also provide you with an alternate set of tour dates.
• Kalypso Adventures does not own places of accommodation (hotels, resorts) for its clients, while we do exert influence for the service providers to adhere to the utmost quality, the ultimate responsibility for the service is with the Hotels themselves.
• Kalypso Adventures will not refund the booking amount for entry refused due to visa or health factors, such cancellations will be guided by the cancellation policy .